jeudi 10 décembre 2009

A special card for someone special

I made this card for someone really special to me, but I won't name her as she may see it in advance. That's the first time I make an Easel card and I'm quite happy with the result!

I used the color combo from Color create challenge which are purple, aqua and white. The sketch is from the sketch saturday challenges.

I wanted to keep it as simple as possible because the paper were quite busy. They're from Bo Bunny.

The image is one of the winter stamp kit from Magnolia and it has been colored with Distress inks.












Thanks for all your lovely comments



Hugs



Hélène

Xxx

3 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful! Love the blues and that cute Tilda. Thanks for playing along with us at JM this week. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. stunning card, I love Bo bunny papers too...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. beautiful card, tilda is so cute, and love the colours of the papers.

    RépondreSupprimer