mercredi 21 avril 2010

Just Magnolia first birthday


Hi everybody,

I hope the week was good so far. I have a lot to do at work and I'm looking forward to the week-end ^^ And I still haven't receive my spring kit so I'm getting anxious that it was lost somewhere between Belgium and Sweden :-(

I did this card for the Just Magnolia first birthday challenge. They have a fabulous price from Simon Says Stamp and also a great blog hop which is still going on.
The sketch is from Mina and I really liked to work with it!

I used this cute Tilda from the so spooky collection because my husband wanted a 'Devil' image to send to one of our great friend who fell down from a ladder last week as a 'get well soon' card. She had a vertebrae broken, but hopefully the spinal cord wasn't touched... She had to rest for at least 6 weeks, but beside that she'll be fine :-)

Tilda was colored with Distress inks and twinkling H2Os. I so like the subtle sparkle you have with those don't you?

The papers are from Magnolia "So Jolly" collection and the ribbon is from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by,

I hope to be back before the week-end with another Magnolia card,

Hugs
Xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire