mercredi 30 juin 2010

Thank you


Hi everybody,

I hope that you're all enjoying the sun, wherever you are! Here in Belgium, summer has finally started and it's soooo good.

Well it seems like ages ago that I manage to have a card done for a challenge.
I made this one for my son's teacher to thank her for the work she done this year with him.


I used this cutest ever Edwin. This is definitly my favore Magnolia stamp :-)
I sit him on a pile of books and colored him with my Distress inks.
The sketch is for Just Magnolia Challenge blog and it was made by Bev. Thanks so much dear, I loved working with it.

Thanks for stoping by,
Please leave me a message so I can visit you,

Hugs,
Hélène

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh this is so sweet!! He looks great sat on the books! gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a lovely card.
    I am a Early Years Practitioner, & I know I would be overwhelmed to recieve a card like this.

    RépondreSupprimer