lundi 30 août 2010

Magnolia wedding card

Hi all,

Two days left and the school is starting again for a new year here in Belgium. And for me it means that I'll start working part time, so more time to craft at home.

I made new wedding card. I love that collection, they're all so gorgeous.
This time I went for some cream and blue colors. I used some paper from Magnolia Something old something new. They are gorgeous.


I used Dawny's sketch for the Just Magnolia challenge blog.

The image has been colored with my Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Hugs,
Hélène

3 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful card... the person who recieves this will be over the moon. You have coloured the image in beautifully xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love this couple Helene, you have used them beautifully too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous card sweetie ... congratulations .... pop over to my blog to see why
    -x-

    RépondreSupprimer