mercredi 12 janvier 2011

One last Christmas card


Good morning peeps,

I hope you all had a good start in this new year.
I had a super nice first week! Even if the snow wasn't really good for skiing, the weather was mainly great and we had a lot of fun!

I still have one Christmas project I didn't show you yet. This is my first project with a Kenny K image. I have a few images, but I didn't find the time yet to use them... I'm ashamed ^^
Anyway, this one was colored with my copics and I put some flower soft for the fur. Isn't she sexy?
I didn't had any dark blue christmassy paper, so I made it myself with my distress inks, white stazon and sparkle stamp wheel for SU. I was quite please with the end result.

The frame is made by Xtina


I made the box folling this tutorial at stempel ein maleins.


Thanks for stopping by today,

Hugs,
Hélène

4 commentaires:

  1. Hello Helene,
    what a wonderful card you have made.
    i love how you have the Kenny image colored. I love all the other beautiful details like the pretty colorful papers. the inside is gorgeous

    Thank you for taking time to see me today and dropping a kind comment.
    Hope you have a fantastic day
    hugs
    Claudia

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wow shes beautiful in those sparkly colours Helene, gorgeous card...thanks for joining in with my candy and good luck with it
    Mina xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful card Helene, So wonderfully colored & all that bling really looks great on her outfit. Enjoyed having my 1st look around your blog. Can't wait to see more of what you create.
    Hugs, Janie

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gorgeous card Helene! Love what you have done with this sweet image!
    Hugs Jeanette

    RépondreSupprimer