lundi 10 mai 2010

Belles 'n Whistles DT Call


Good morning everybody,

I hope you all had a fabulous week-end and a great Mother's Day.
I received a super cute home made ladybug from my son, it's meant to hold picture and I totally love it^^

When I saw a DT call on Belles 'n Whistles blog, I couldn't resist. I love their stamps, even though I only have one at the moment... It's my first application to a DT, and I would love to join because their stamps are all so cute!

So, here's my card using this super cute Beary Hugs. It's a fun card I made using Claudia's tutorial. It's really easy to make and it's fun. I put a gift voucher inside, for one of my friend's birthday.


I colored the image with Distress inks and Twinkling H2O. Papers are SU.

So now, fingers crossed...

Thanks for stopping by today,

Hugs,
Hélène

2 commentaires:

  1. This is just so cute! Good luck with the DT call!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a darling card Helene! Thanks for entering our DT call at BNW and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    RépondreSupprimer