vendredi 14 mai 2010

One for the girls


Good afternoon everybody,

I hope you're all enjoying this long week-end. Here in Belgium, it's raining again, and it's soooo cold :-(

There's a easy challenge this week on Just Magnolia which is one for the girl.

I used this sweet Tilda from "right to your heart" collection. She's one of my favorite one.
She has been colored with Distress inks and I added some Stickles to her wings.
Papers are from Magnolia and I received the flowers from Michaela some months ago.

Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments,

Hugs

Hélène


2 commentaires:

  1. This is lovely Helene very subtle hugs han xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. so simple and gorgeous, beautiful colours...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    RépondreSupprimer