lundi 9 janvier 2012

Clean & Simple Card making - Day 1

Hi again,

I always wanted to try the clean and simple style, but was a bit afraid that my cards would look empty. But Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner teamed up with Julie Ebersole to give us a new class at Online Card Classes, so it was the perfect opportunity for me to learn with those amazing ladies!

I already took two classes with them and it was so intersting that when I saw they were making a CAS class, I signed up right away... The classes are really great, with PDFs and videos that you can download, a forum where they answer all your questions and also a lifetime access, so even if you don't have the time now, you can go later!

Today is the first day and I made this card following Kristina's tutorial.



I used Hero Arts note card in Light blue, and I stamped the Hero Arts Flower Dot Background with soft stone shadow ink. I used a sentiment I had in my stash (don't remeber where I got it) and I heat embossed it.

So what do you think?

5 commentaires: