vendredi 27 janvier 2012

A very special delivery

Hi there,


Two weeks ago, my cousins had a cute baby boy. I wantd to make a card to welcome him! When I saw this stamp at Lili of the valley, I knew it was the one.

For a change, I wanted a CAS feel, but I wasn't sure if I could achieve that with this kind of stamp...

I kept a lot of white space, and add a piece of blue color core cardstock. I embossed it with a dot embossing folder and sand it to reveal the blue coe. I think the texture add a bit of interest to the card.
The sentiment is the one which comes with the stamp and is white embossed on a blue cardstock.
The little bear is colored with my copic markers.


Let me know what you think and don't forget to leave a message in the post below to enter y blog candy.

Hugs

Hélène

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire