vendredi 23 mars 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 - Day 3

Hi there,

Wow, third post in a week, it's been such a long time since I craft that much... me happy^^


Well, I'm REALLY enjoyed this class, it's soooo cool to learn from the master himself!



Today was all about Archival inks. These are more versatile than I thought... really, I used only black and brown to ink my images that I'll watercolor!



I have those inks for a couple of month and never used them before... but I will now!
Tag 1 is the Alcohol Ink Agates Technique. This is a really fun technique, I love the result! This has to be my favorite so far...



Tag 2 is Archival Resist Technique. As I only owned a black and a brown one, I tried this technique with my red Brilliance ink and a white Stazon and it worked just fine... but I definitly will buy more of those Archival...

Tag 3 is Stamping with Reflections Technique. This is really great combined with texture folders, I love the texture and those stamps are awesomefor a lot of other techniques as well.


Thanks for stopping by,


Please leave me a comment so I can go and see your work too,


Hugs


Hélène

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire