mercredi 29 décembre 2010

A Christmas card for my son

Good morning everyone,

Today I’ll show you the card I made for my 5 years old boy. I used a LOTV image, which I think look a lot like him when he decorated our tree ^^

The frame is made by Xtina


I colored the image with my copic and added some stickles on the stars
I used the Claudia’s sketch on Friday sketcher.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Please leave me a comment so I can go and see your work too,

Hugs,

Hélène



3 commentaires:

  1. Oh Helene!! What a precious card...that image is so cute and colored so nicely!!! I hope you have had a delightful holiday and will have a splendid New Year!! Thanks for your visit to my blog...Big hugs...Jacque

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wow... what a super sweet card.
    thank you so much for using my sketch for one of your creations

    hugs
    Claudia

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year. Hugs Michele x

    RépondreSupprimer