vendredi 31 décembre 2010

Christmas in pink

Good afternoon peeps,

How are you? Ready to party tonight? I wish you all a Happy and Creative New Year ! May all your dreams come true.
Well this year with my husband, we’ll stay at home, eat a yummy dinner and spend a romantic evening, just the two of us :-)

Well onto my card. I wanted to chance from the usual red/green and went totally pink on this one ^^
The frame is made by Xtina


I colored the image with my copic. I cut it out and put it on that ribbon stamp, also from Magnolia. I used glossy accent on the heart for a shinny look.
I'm entering Just Magnolia's challenge (which is now Magnolia AND hAnglar & sTanglar) as anything goes ...


Thanks for stopping by today,

See you next year,

Hugs,

Hélène



3 commentaires:

  1. This is just gorgeous! I really like the monotone look of it. Those papers are so pretty and your coloring is fabulous!
    :)Kathy

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. very pretty card , such an adorable Tilda and I love the pretty papers and beautiful coloring.

    Thanks so much for joining us in the Just Magnolia challenge and I hope you have a wonderful 2011
    hugs
    Claudia

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the Tim Holtz papers!
    Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    RépondreSupprimer