dimanche 26 décembre 2010

A lantern for Christmas

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I had all my family at home and it was so great!
And we had a white Christmas and a yummy dinner!

This is a lantern I made for my brother's girlfriend. I used the tutorial at stempel in maleins. Except that I had to convert the inches in cm, it was quite easy to make. I put some yummy Belgian Chocolate in it ;-)

The frame is made by Xtina

I used some of Tim Holtz's papers and I colored Tilda with my Distress inks.


On the tag, I used a mini Tilda from the fall kit.



I'm entering Magnolia Down Under Challenge which is "A gift for you".

Thanks for stopping by,

Please leave me a comment so I can go and see your work too,

Enjoy the holidays,

Hugs,

Hélène

4 commentaires:

  1. It's beautiful!Enjoy the holidays!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Helene,

    I'm sure your brother's girlfriend would haved love her gift! It is beautiful and I love the touch of snow on the top. I've been admiring these but haven't tried one myself.

    Thanks for joining the Magnolia Down Under Challenge and wishing you a Very Happy New Year!

    Sharon x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WOW - what a gorgeous little gift for someone special. I just love these lanterns!
    Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC and Happy New Year!
    xXx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. just lovely, thanks for sharing
    Happy New Year
    Denise
    MDUC

    RépondreSupprimer